Job Posting: Library Specialist- Reference and Student Services, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (Irvine, CA)Posted: February 17, 2012
Library Specialist Reference and Student Services, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Irvine, CA
The Orange County campus of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising has an opening for a Full-Time (40 hours per week) Library Specialist – Reference and Student Services to assist the Campus Librarian in the operation and maintenance of the Library in support of the FIDM and Library Mission Statements.
- Assist in all related Library services
- Assist students in basic troubleshooting procedures
- Assist in Collection Development
- Participate in events in support of FIDM
- Answer questions in the Library
- Submit reports as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelors Degree and enrollment in program and/or coursework toward an accredited MLIS.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate at the Intermediate Skill Level with competency in those tasks determined necessary for the position.
Some evening hours required.
Please email resume and salary requirements to: