Job Posting: Archives Intern, Richemont N.A., Inc. (New York)Posted: November 15, 2012 Filed under: Opportunities: Internships, Opportunities: Job Postings | Tags: Internships, job postings, jobs Comments Off on Job Posting: Archives Intern, Richemont N.A., Inc. (New York)
Assist the Archive Manager on the archive computerization project while performing all other archive functions.
• Assist with fulfilling research requests using information found in the physical archive materials searching stock cards, stock photos, client files, insurance files and photos.
• Communicate findings to all interested parties.
• Maintain accurate and thorough record of all researches for future reference.
• Enter all findings, photos, sketches and written records for each research in the new computer system TREX.
• Work in collaboration with the Archive Manager on all special projects, as required.
• Masters degree in information science or record management is strongly preferred.
• Must have experience in working on a thesaurus and digital documents.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with self-motivation and a proactive approach are needed.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent organization skill with accurate attention to detail is required.
• Interest and experience in Art History a plus.
• French language skills strongly preferred.
• This is a temporary position and not eligible for benefits.
• Hours: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
• Duration: Approx. 9 months from start date
Salary: Not specified.
To Apply: Email Marina.Wright@Cartier.com