Job Posting: Learner Engagement Program Assistant, The Interior Design Continuing Education CouncilPosted: July 2, 2014
The Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) has what seems to be a telecommuting (but don’t quote me on that!) position working in customer service. The deadline for applications is July 18th.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all inquiries related to continuing education by phone and email in a timely fashion.
- Provide high quality, consistent customer service to internal and external audiences.
- Maintain and update electronic records for CE Registry users to ensure records are complete and accurate.
- Guide and counsel the interior design community of learners with regard to general policies and procedures.
- Assist with development and distribution of electronic quarterly newsletters and updates.
- Identify and merge duplicate records and send new learner letters monthly.
- Practice due diligence and make informed independent decisions within the scope of the job.
- Perform additional assignments as assumed or requested by the Executive Director.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree program and a minimum of two years administrative work experience that includes superior customer service to professionals and the public. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, sound judgment and sense of urgency.
- Advanced level computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create reports and presentations for the Executive Director.
- Experience in web-based applications and Microsoft CRM is preferred.
- Understands and supports the importance of continuing education and lifelong learning.
- Problem solving skills are required to resolve issues proactively and independently.
- Prioritize assigned work and the ability to adjust or switch priorities during busy work periods