Job Posts in Canada this weekPosted: March 4, 2015
Éditeur Photo et archiviste (Photo Editor and Archivist), OSA Images, Montreal
Sous la responsabilité de la direction et de la coordination de production, l’éditeur photo et archiviste a un double mandat ; la postproduction des fichiers numériques photographiques et vidéos de l’agence ainsi que la gestion de toutes les archives audiovisuelles.
Reference Librarian, Canadian Centre for Architecture, Montreal
The responsibility of this job is to provide timely general and advanced reference service on CCA’s Collection. The incumbent participates in the establishment, development and dissemination of Reference and Reader Services programs, policies, and procedures. The tasks also include reaching out to the researchers, welcoming and orienting them in the CCA’s Reading Room, helping with Reading Room supervision and maintenance. The incumbent manages interlibrary loan services and document delivery for internal and external researchers.
Summer Program Assistant (Music Department), Banff Centre, AB
- Creating and editing all summer house programs, ranging from 3 to 8 concerts per week
- Relaying of information to The Banff Centre community on concert events and happenings, including the Box Office, the Program Coordinator, Music and the Marketing Officer
- Acting as the summer Music Librarian to distribute and track all rented music
- Assisting the programming and production staff in the organization of events, front-of-house duties, and special performing opportunities for program participants.
Photographic Technician, Friends of the Alberta Archives Society, Edmonton, AB
- Providing photo reproduction and preservation services according to PAA policies, procedures, and operational requirements;
- Completing “public order” services using digital processes within established timelines;
- Preserving photographs and negatives by implementing standards based on the PAA’s strategic preservation plan and associated procedures;
- Providing occasional photographic support for Provincial Archives programs and outreach activities; and,
- Ensuring that necessary supplies are stocked to complete public orders and preservation work.